We have a new update that addresses issues that were reported in previous versions of the game and with the teachers’ portal. In addition, we have added gameplay elements that will enhance the experience for every student. Our developers have worked hard to improve the game for all students and professors, and we hope you enjoy the updates.
- Added a new simulation for Dating App which includes two funding options:
- One option prices the user with a $15,000 Loan, which will be paid out throughout the game.
- The other is an Equity/Buyout which grants the user $5000.
- Fixed a bug with Marketing Campaigns, the campaigns were not showing in Teacher Portal Activity Logs.
- Fixed an issue where Goals completed during the last week would not be flagged as such.
- Fixed an issue where Goals would not track the user’s completion rate after they’re continuing the game.
- Fixed a bug with the hourly rate, the rate showed on the HR Module wasn’t matching the total discount made by the end of the week.
- Added an Inactivity pop-up that asks users to refresh when the game has not been touched for 30 mins, to avoid potential issues.
- Fixed an issue where the Assignments in the Class Selection screen would not always show in the same order that they were created on the teacher portal.
- Fixed an issue where Contractor’s wages would show inaccurate values.
- Fixed an issue where the assigned tasks will not be deselected when promoting an employee. This action is required to recalculate the time that complete the task takes.
- Fixed an issue with the Activity Log screen not being able to scroll all the way down on some devices.
Thank you for your continued support.